Subscan Technology Ltd. is the most highly experienced provider of non-invasive underground utility mapping and land surveys in the UK. Our Company Values are important to us and are the assets of which we are most proud.
Subscan celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, making it the longest established underground survey specialist in the country. It has built its reputation on employing the most professional staff and continuously investing in the latest technology.
What we do
We supply three core services:
- Utility mapping – By using the latest generation of electromagnetic survey equipment we can detect metallic pipes, power cables and drainage routes and provide their exact position, depth and if required photographic evidence.
- Land surveys – We provide a complete range of topographical surveys; combined with our underground service, this gives you the most complete picture you could have of your site.
- Utility record information – we will source and collate the statutory utility records for your site, providing you with a comprehensive package of information from which to act. We can either supply the maps as received from the utility providers or plot all their data onto a single map. This provides a useful first step to help you analyse precisely where you may need to carry out an on-site survey.
Why you should choose us
Subscan surveys are more accurate and therefore of more use to you than those provided by other companies because:
- We employ the most experienced and professional personnel
- With 17 surveying teams, we have more underground specialists available than any other UK company
- Our in-house training is second to none and we retain staff, by treating them well
- We are trusted partners in industry - our client list speaks for itself!
Interested in using Subscan?
Use our survey request forms
Our health & safety procedures
It is the policy of Subscan Technology Ltd that all its operations shall be executed in such a way as to ensure, so far as is reasonably practical, the Health, Safety and Welfare of its employees and of any other person who may be affected by its operations, acts or omissions.
The Board of Directors, Managers, Surveyors, Assistants and Office Staff will actively pursue this policy. The person with overall responsibility for the implementation of this policy is the Managing Director.